LeafFilter gutter protection is pleased to announce our second scholarship opportunity. The LeafFilter gutter guard scholarship is available to students who will be enrolled in a graduate degree program in the fall of 2017. Graduate students are encouraged to apply by writing an original essay. The LeafFilter gutter guard scholarship recipient will be awarded $500 to use towards tuition or books.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- The name of the school you currently attend or will be attending in the fall of 2017
- Your graduate major
- Attach a 350-500 word essay that answers one of the following questions:
- Reflect upon a time when you failed. How has this experience changed the way you approach challenging situations today?
- Why have you chosen to go into your particular field of study? What experiences have influenced your decision?
- Essay must be unique and concise
- Application must be submitted by June 26th, 2017
- Only applications written by graduate students with essays that are 100% original will be accepted
Terms and Conditions:
- All applicants must be enrolled in a full or part time graduate degree program for the 2017-2018 school year
- Applications must be submitted by June 26th, 2017
- One winner will be selected and announced on June 30th, 2017